Powerboat P1 is the fastest growing marine motorsport series in the world and has a long term commitment to growing and developing the sport of powerboating at all levels.
This web site uses “temporary cookies” so that the site remembers what other items are in your “shopping basket”. In this situation a cookie is a small data file containing a single number (and no personal information) this cookie is never re-used. When you close your browser (Internet Explorer/Firefox/Safari etc), the cookie is destroyed.
1. This competition is open to persons aged 18 or over who are resident in the United Kingdom. It is not open to employees of Powerboat P1 Management Limited, their families or anyone connected to the competition.
2. The Prize is for two people to experience what it feels like to sit alongside a race pilot in the P1 Panther race boat as they tour the bay in preparation for their race weekend.
2. Entry to the competition is free. A person may enter once per venue.
3. Entries will be accepted for the prize draw up to midday on the Thursday 23 May prior to the event.
4. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received and will be notified on the Monday prior to the event date. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prize is as described above but may change if adverse weather conditions prevail on the ride experience day. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
6. The prize excludes travel costs, meals and drinks, and personal expenses.
7. The winner and companion (who should also be aged 18 or over) must be in good health. They will be required to wear a life vest, adhere to any safety instructions stated by the driver and sign a Powerboat P1 indemnity form.
8. Powerboat P1 reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
9. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Powerboat P1 Management Limited, Queens Anne Mansions, 86/87 Wimpole St, London W1G 9RL